All Products purchased at Rubin Rings come with a limited manufacturer defect guarantee for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase under the following terms and conditions:
This Guarantee covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of purchase of the watch. The warranty only comes into place if the proof of purchase is shown, with a valid payment of receipt.
During the guarantee period and by presenting the proof of purchase, you will have the right to have any manufacturing defects repaired if possible.
We reserve the right to verify manufacturing faults and require proof of purchase, a valid payment of receipt and original packaging will be required before this guarantee may be valid.
This guarantee does not cover
- Misuse, carelessness or impact resulting in less damage.
- Unauthorized repair.
- Normal/day-to-day wear and tear.
- Water or fire damage.
- Alcohol damage.
- Modification or tampering.
- Loss or theft.
- Contact with any corrosive agents e.g. salt, cleaning solvents, cosmetics, perfume, chlorine, or any other harmful substances that may also cause damage.
- Natural wooden alternation color and/or material.